Dr. William Saffady performs top level analysis of information management policies and practices. As a worldwide authority and expert on records & information management, Dr. Saffady’s work examines the technical and system requirements for Enterprise Content Management systems (ECM).
An accomplished author of over 100 publications on information management and Professor of Library Sciences for institutions of higher learning (Long Island University, SUNY, Vanderbilt University), Dr. Saffady is dedicated to the study and application of Records Management.
Since 1976, Dr. Saffady has provided consulting services and training to government agencies, not-for-profit entities, cultural institutions, corporations, and other organizations.
- Strategic planning for governance and records management policies
- Needs assessments / gap analysis for technology implementations
- Creation of record retention schedules, with domestic & international legal research
- Analysis of privacy and data protection requirements for collection, retention, and use of personally identifiable information (PII)
- Cost analysis for specific records management initiatives
As Consultant Level 3 at FreeDoc ®, Dr. Saffady consults on records assessments, analysis and formation of ECM strategy. He conducts needs assessments, gap analysis, system requirements gathering, training and governance plans for the enterprise.