We can help your organization to integrate Laserfiche with third-party SaaS, on-premises applications, legacy systems and other data sources to connect globally across internal and external networks.
Many of our clients come to Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and to Laserfiche from a Microsoft SharePoint or paper records keeping environment and most of them have similar issues and concerns in regards to integrating their current applications with Laserfiche.
Each client has their own unique circumstances, however, and we have learned through years of experience on numerous projects how to help organizations successfully integrate their particular applications, systems and workflow processes with Laserfiche.
Effective Laserfiche integrations can dramatically improve your ability to organize, access and work with all of your organization’s records, documents and unstructured information.
Laserfiche Benefits include:
- Collaborative Automation
- Customizable Business Process Management
- Seamless Integration with Primary Applications
- Intuitive User Interface and Functionality
- Robust and Flexible Scalability
- Easily Accessible Data
- Reduced Security Risks
- Laserfiche is DoD 5015.2 Certified Software
Questions to consider include:
- What are your organizations existing software and hardware configurations?
- How many users need access to your data and what future needs do you anticipate?
- What are your current document control and records retention policies?
- Are there any new or upcoming regulatory compliance issues in your industry?
- How many staff hours can you afford to devote to records processing?